Achieve The Results Of A $1,000 Procedure For Under $50
We aim to offer our customers a simple solution to a big problem when we wanted to get our teeth whitened at the doctor's office we were shocked by the cost of this procedure, we thought there must be a less pricey solution to that problem.
So we created Whitening Star. Our teeth whitening kit will help you achieve the results of a procedure that costs upwards of $1000 for less than $50. We are experienced in supplying the highest quality, yet budget-friendly teeth whitening products. We offer all of this while providing excellent customer service and friendly support.
How To Use Our Kit:
WHITENING YOUR TEETH
- To Prepare your mouth tray, pour boiling water into a bowl. Insert the tray (one at a time) in the hot water for 10-15 seconds, Remove the tray from the hot water, place the tray over your teeth and suck out the air – be careful, it is HOT!
- Use your fingers to firmly mold the tray and gently bite down to ensure your tray is perfectly molded to your teeth. You can try this a few times until you get the perfect fit. Once you’re happy, place the tray in cold water to ensure the shape holds.
- Repeat this process with your second tray. twist or cut off the handle of the mouth tray, so you can place the light in your mouth later.
- Brush your teeth before starting the whitening process.
- Syringe a small amount of whitening gel on each tooth crevice on your gel tray, one 3ml syringe should give you approximately 4-5 applications.
- Place the trays in your mouth (top and bottom), and wipe off any excess gel.
- Turn the LED light on and place it under your lips (so you don’t have to hold it).
- For the best results, sit back and relax to ensure saliva doesn’t interfere with the solution while you’re whitening
- Leave in your mouth for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, rinse your mouth with warm water and brush your teeth.
- Clean your trays with a toothbrush to ensure they’re clean for the next treatment.
FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS
1. For the following 24 hours After Treatment you must:
- Avoid any dark staining drinks and colorful foods.
- Avoid any foods or drinks that would leave a stain on a white shirt
- .Food and drinks that may be consumed are as follows:
- Plain chicken, fish & chips, potatoes, plain pasta, and white sauces, cereals, Milk, 7up and white wine, once it is clear or white.
2. Do not use if you have gum disease, wear braces, have receding gums or sore gums, have cavities or if allergic to any of the ingredients.
3. Stop use and consult your dentist if you experience any serious burning sensations or sensitivity lasting more than 48 hours.
4. Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
Due To High Demand And Low Availability, The Product Is On Sale Only For A Limited Time.
Shipping Information: View our Shipping Policy
Ask Us Anything: Contact Us